I just want to be a good friend..to you..




suddenly this morning when i woke up , i just couldn't help myself to think 'bout this good friend of mine. She and I had discussed months before about what life really means to us
Yeah..what life really means to me ? hmm..
she once said ;' is life all about having good achievements,family, friends etc? after we have all those things, what comes next, do we just die?that's all? how boring..seems like it means nothing to me '

Yes , life will be so boring n dull if we just do things without committing ourselves to our Lord, Allah.
because He said to us in Al - Quran :
" And I (Allah) created not the jinns and humans except they should worship Me (Alone) " (adzariyat (51) : 56)

He created us to worship Him.So my friend, if we do things without worshipping , remembering and committing ourselves to Him,certainly we will have a zero-joy life.Life will mean nothing to us.Trust me.
We will struggle ourselves to reach certain goals in LIFE,and after we reached those goals,we've got nothing else to struggle for,we will find our life as nothing.

Therefore my friend,please have a look at the Peta Hidup above and think carefully about your own LIFE.Where should we direct our goal of LIFE.Should we still not direct ourselves to Him?

Coz remember friend,at the end of the day,we have to chose between the two H's . Where do you really wish to go between those two. H=Heaven or H=Hellfire?.
The decision is in your hands.

p/s : harap maaf kalo ade kesalahan grammar..ngehhehehe

Kommentare