What if..tomorrow never comes?


SURAH AL INSYIQAQ (TERBELAH) WITH  MALAY TRANSLATION 

SURAH AL INSYIQAQ (THE SUNDERING) WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Speechless. I don't even know what to say anymore after hearing this surah (chapter 84 in Al-Quran). 
What if tomorrow is the time for the sky to split asunder? 
Have we even prepared for that? 
Just by imagining which one of my hand that will receive the BOOK...
make me sooo uncomfortable like hell! 
SubhanAllah..would i receive it on my right hand ? and not from behind me...? 
would i run back to my family with happiness?
or would i just swear to myself for not doing the best i could to get his Blessings in this world?
or..would i be able to meet my LORD..? (fuh..this one really is..don't know what to say)
Which soul that doesn't even have any feelings to meet HIM? 
Of course we all do!
But...ask yourself again...is the EFFORT enough?

SubhanAllah...SubhanAllah...we don't even know what's gonna happen in the future..
So my dear friends or should i say brothers and sisters...
For the time being..before the time comes....
Let's do our job. Obey Allah.. 
Do what He commands us to do.
And do not do what he has forbidded us for. 
Don't even waste a single second of your life..
To disobey His command...even if it is tiny piece of bread crumb. 

Kommentare